For a leading vendor of digital TV technology and systems, Soquel Group analyzed a portfolio of core MPEG-2 and DTV patents. The legacy portfolio, dating from the mid-1990s, covers key functions and capabilities omitted from the MPEG-2 specifications, many of which have since been broadly adopted. Soquel Group ranked the patents, analyzed evidence of use and issued recommendations.
- Robert Blumberg appointed as Director of Intellectual Property for Amber Kinetics
- Soquel Group celebrates 10th year in operation
- Soquel Group selected by leading-edge cyber-security company Illusive Networks to build IP portfolio
- Soquel Group Opens Israel Branch
- Soquel Group Named as “2013 Go-To Law Firm at the Top 500 Companies” for Intellectual Property