On behalf of client Rope Partner, Soquel Group filed a patent on a device to better enable rope access technicians to maintain and repair wind turbines. Working from fixed ropes, technicians currently face a variety of hurdles when repairing wind turbines. The new device stabilizes, positions and reduces risk for rope access technicians.
- Robert Blumberg appointed as Director of Intellectual Property for Amber Kinetics
- Soquel Group celebrates 10th year in operation
- Soquel Group selected by leading-edge cyber-security company Illusive Networks to build IP portfolio
- Soquel Group Opens Israel Branch
- Soquel Group Named as “2013 Go-To Law Firm at the Top 500 Companies” for Intellectual Property