Westinghouse Solar, Inc., a designer and manufacturer of solar power systems, today announced the addition of RFK Jr. and Mark Kalow to their Board of Directors, expanding the size of the Board to eight members. Westinghouse stated that it expanded its Board to include Robert F. Kennedy Jr., and Soquel Group Managing Director Mark Kalow to add depth in the areas of solar policy and intellectual property.
- Robert Blumberg appointed as Director of Intellectual Property for Amber Kinetics
- Soquel Group celebrates 10th year in operation
- Soquel Group selected by leading-edge cyber-security company Illusive Networks to build IP portfolio
- Soquel Group Opens Israel Branch
- Soquel Group Named as “2013 Go-To Law Firm at the Top 500 Companies” for Intellectual Property