Robert Blumberg will present an overview of the America Invents Act at a special meeting of the Santa Cruz Area Inventors Association on July 9. The America Invents Act, enacted by the US Congress on September 16, 2011, is a comprehensive reform of the current patent system. Most of its provisions will go into effect by March 2013. Blumberg will provide a comprehensive overview of the Act and will focus on the “first-inventor-to-file” revision that replaces the the previous “first-to-invent” system. The meeting will also include an extensive Q&A session.
- Robert Blumberg appointed as Director of Intellectual Property for Amber Kinetics
- Soquel Group celebrates 10th year in operation
- Soquel Group selected by leading-edge cyber-security company Illusive Networks to build IP portfolio
- Soquel Group Opens Israel Branch
- Soquel Group Named as “2013 Go-To Law Firm at the Top 500 Companies” for Intellectual Property