Robert Blumberg will present an overview of Intellectual Property, focusing on patents, for the University of California at Santa Cruz (UCSC) Entrepreneurship Industry Expert Seminar Series. The Series brings industry experts to UCSC to cover essential topics, including intellectual property, investment and marketing for students planning or contemplating entrepreneurial ventures. Blumberg will provide an overview of intellectual property, review patent fundamentals, and then discuss the ongoing Apple-Samsung legal battle.
- Robert Blumberg appointed as Director of Intellectual Property for Amber Kinetics
- Soquel Group celebrates 10th year in operation
- Soquel Group selected by leading-edge cyber-security company Illusive Networks to build IP portfolio
- Soquel Group Opens Israel Branch
- Soquel Group Named as “2013 Go-To Law Firm at the Top 500 Companies” for Intellectual Property